Recommended and Optional Forms

The following forms and documents are recommended for specific circumstances for RETURNING learners. Please review this list to determine if you need to fill out any of these forms for your learner. 

 Additionally, you can use these forms during the school year to update information on file with the school district. 

Authorization to Release Information

Please complete this form to allow us to share information with a third party like a previous school or doctor. 

Document Transmittal Form

Please use to send any additional documents pertinent to your child’s registration.

Free and Reduced Meal Application

This application is not required, but we would like each family to fill it out annually.

Home Language Survey

Please complete this form if someone in your household speaks another language besides English and this has changed since last year’s registration.

Residency Affidavit

Please complete this form if you’ve moved since last year’s registration. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.