Conant High School Counseling Center
3 Conant Way
Jaffrey, NH 03452
Phone: (603) 532-8131 x 227
Fax: (603) 532-8153
Working collaboratively to encourage and support student success and resilience in our diverse and changing world.
2017-2018 COURSE SELECTION PROCESS
- Teacher/Student Discussions: March 20th - 24th. Teachers will be discussing course selections with their student's to help determine the best possible placement for a successful year.
- Counselor/Student Discussions: March 27th - 31st. Counselor's will be meeting with every English class this week to discuss electives as well as to input their course selections into web2school.
- Department Review: April 12th - 19th. Departments will review all course selections.
- Parental Approval: April 21st. Course selections will be sent home to parents to sign off on. Sign off's are due back to the Counseling Center on April 28th.
- Schedule Building: May 1st - June 15th. Administrators and counseling staff will be working to create the best possible schedule for each student.
- Last Day of School: June 16th. Our goal each year is to have student schedules completed by the last day of school. If your student's do not receive their schedule on the last day of school it will be mailed to you during the summer break.
Your patience during this process is greatly appreciated!
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Students: If students need to meet with their counselor, they should go to the School Counseling Office and Mrs. Taylor will schedule an appointment with their school counselor.
Parents: We welcome parents to call or set up appointments as needed to help in the high school career of their son or daughter. Please feel free to contact us via email or phone.
CHS COUNSELING VISION STATEMENT
Collaboratively working to provide all students with a comprehensive counseling program designed to promote their social & emotional academic career development. In partnership with all community members we strive to empower all students to become successful and resilient lifelong learners in a diverse and changing world.
Counselors follow the ethical standards of confidentiality set fourth by the American Counselors’ Association. For more information go to www.schoolcounselor.org.