SAU 47 Employee Trainings
All Jaffrey- Rindge School District employees are required to complete training in the areas listed below on an annualized basis. Please take the time to thoroughly review the presentations below. The areas below are legally mandated and are very important as employees and as personnel who work with children.
Please complete the trainings and then complete the TRAINING SIGN OFF sheet and submit it to your building administrator or direct supervisor. This document will become a part of your district personnel file.
- Training Sign Off Form Updated 2015
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Bullying Review
- Child Abuse Reporting
- Civil Rights (Child Nutrition Program)
- The Recognition of Allergies and the Use of EpiPen
- Sexual Harrasment Policy and Procedures
- Student Services Annual Review of IDEA and Section 504
- Suicide Screening
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- The Use of Restraints and Seclusion
- Employee Training Assessment 2015